Prep 10 mins, Bake 30 mins
- 1 Duff White Dessert Mix (18.25 oz)
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1-1/3 cup water
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 tsp. clear vanilla flavoring
- 1 tsp. clear almond flavoring
- 2 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 3 large eggs
- Preheat oven to 350°F Grease and flour 9x13 pan.
- Combine dry ingredients in mixer bowl and mix well with whip attachment. Add remaining ingredients and mix with beater attachment on speed 1 – 2 until smooth and incorporated. Do not overmix.
- Pour into prepared pan. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the middle comes out clean. Cool completely in pan, about 1 hour
Recipe from sugaredproductions.com