Prep 10 mins, Bake 40 min
- 1 box of Duff’s White Cake Mix (18.25 oz)
- 1 cup (2 sticks) melted butter
- 8 cups of your favorite frozen fruit
- 13x9 inch buttered pan
- Vanilla ice cream or Whipped topping (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Add berries to the pan.
- Top with the unprepared cake mix.
- Top with the melted butter. Do not stir.
- Bake 35-44 minutes until it gets a golden brown.
- Cool for about 30 minutes.
- Serve in bowl and top with ice cream or whipped topping if desired.